classic exhaust

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by johnny25, Jul 10, 2016.

1. johnny25

johnny25 Member

hi I have a prodrive exhaust on my classic but want more noise what is the loudest exhaust going

2. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

nur spec you prob need

3. johnny25

johnny25 Member

is that a blitz nur spec

4. Obey 1

Obey 1 Well-Known Member

yes i had one on my bugeye awsome sound but when motorway needed the bung but a great sound

5. johnny25

johnny25 Member

ok cheers I will keep a luck out for one on eBay

6. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Or an afterburner vortex :)

7. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

afterburner raptor, nurspecs too loud

johnny25 likes this.
  8. johnny25

johnny25 Member

I want it to wake the dead up mate lol nothing better than a very loud scooby

9. andyscoob

andyscoob Active Member

Blitz Nur Spec system is the system of choice for you then. I have one on mine and it is very, very loud.

johnny25 likes this.
  10. johnny25

johnny25 Member

nice one mate post a video so I can hear it lol

11. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

If you intend to wake up the dead, be ready to be stopped and your full zorst system checked. If it's by someone having a bad day it could cost you up to £2000 as I understand it.:(

12. TunnelMeister

Apparently it's illegal to replace a vehicle exhaust system with one which increases noise output. The section in the Road Traffic Act is Section 42 (b) and the Road Vehicle Construction and Use Act 1986, Regulation 54, Sections 41 (a) and 41 (b). The standard format for this is to produce a fixed penalty notice of £30, however under certain circumstances it could be escalated to court. I understand max fine is now 2.5k.

Taken from info elsewhere.

Now, how loud did you want it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:;)

johnny25 likes this.
  13. johnny25

johnny25 Member

I still want it very Loud regardless of fine lol

14. johnny25

johnny25 Member

I had a civic type r with the noisiest exhaust going and never got pulled over in 3 years and that thing was about 120db on full chat

15. 5N!P3R

5N!P3R Active Member

Titanic was doing REALY well until it hit a iceberg

ProdriveWagon and johnny25 like this.
  16. johnny25

johnny25 Member

that's true mate

17. andyscoob

andyscoob Active Member

I have been pulled over once for my exhaust being loud a few years ago. When they checked the car over though as I still had all the original cats in place and it was only the cat back system that had been changed I was let off and told to buy a bung for it.

Its annoying that they will pull people over for noise but wont actively pursue some of the complete idiots we see on the road who break more serious laws which result in accidents. I have bought a dash cam recently and am going to start uploading videos on you tube showing the state of driving around Manchester. I constantly get people driving up my rear and then overtake me on the wrong side of the road with no regard for if anything is coming the other way. People also run red lights for fun these days.

18. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

is that why youres is so quiet steve ? :giggle::giggle::giggle::D

19. TunnelMeister

Absolutely Nige;)
    Remember, noise is wasted energy, I prefer to convert it to power and not just puff it out the back.:giggle::p

HAGGY likes this.
  20. TunnelMeister

. Double post.