Interest in track day ?

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Darren Garside, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Hi all,

I'm looking at booking a track day some time in the next few months or so and wondered how many people might be interested in doing it as a club outing?

Not sure what the usual procedure is for these kinds of things, but I'm sure Dave or someone else will tell me :)

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome :)

Darren

2. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

The usual group of us are competing at Ten of the Best next weekend which consists of a cone sprint circuit on the airfield with drag strip and top speed run

Hopefully there will be a couple more track days before winter time, we try to organise them for a group of us to go down, had up to 12 cars on track before now and a few more coming for brews and spectating, some great days out :)

Any dates we plan will be put up on here in the events section for anyone who wants to join us if you'd be interested in coming along?

3. Definitely interested Tim and will be coming to TOTB so hoping to catch up with you and team. Dave mentioned you were going so be good to support the CAMS team :)

Not had the STi out on track yet other than a day at Millbrook, so looking forward to seeing how the new shape handles.

See you there Tim.

Darren

4. sirduds

sirduds Active Member

CAMS normally do one in November

5. Would definitely be interested in that. Was hoping to do another sometime in next couple of months. Could even be something like Blyton to get a feel for the car before a track like Oulton or similar.