Rolling Road Day

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Tim, May 22, 2016.

1. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Following on from a bit of plotting and scheming we are hosting a rolling road day at Clarksons in Westhoughton which is hopefully fairly local for everybody and a known reliable venue

The event is being held on Saturday 25th June with more times, details and schedule to follow. As I believe to be the existing rate over there we are looking at roughly £40 per car but obviously anybody wanting to come for a nice day out, hopefully a good laugh and have a watch with us please feel free

Myself and Brian will be on hand to carry out full inspections of each car before it goes on including fluid levels etc, we will hopefully be bringing down a selection of Cams 'creations' along with Anthony from ADE Tuning who has kindly offered to oversee proceedings

We need at least 10 cars but will push up to a max of 20 pending interest

Clarksons website:
    http://www.johnclarksongarage.co.uk/#

Map location:
    https://www.google.com/maps?saddr&daddr=BL5+3NA

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    555wrx, HAGGY and ELV1S like this.
  2. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Can't do that date. Choose another :rofl::rofl:

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  3. deansdad

deansdad Active Member

Count me in ;)

4. AshWebster

AshWebster New Member

even though my turbo isnt kicking in until 6krpm and my CEL is on and off all the time i'd be tempted to see what's up!

5. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Ok I am in

6. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I am very interested Tim but will have to confirm with the Boss woman pending the detail ! Will be in touch ;)

7. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

Yes... Should be able to make that one... :cool:

8. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Cheers to everyone who has shown some interest, going to open it up outside the club and get it filled over this weekend

With this in mind could I please for a £10 deposit from everyone who is coming then I have confirmed numbers and you are guaranteed a place as I feel it may fill pretty quickly and I want to ensure your places are secure

9. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

So how many from this club Tim and could you start a list on here please, this will give me an idea if it was worth running a rolling road solely for this club or whether my doubts for one are confirmed, thanks.

10. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

As it stands from LADS:

1. scooby251
    2. tharrington
    3. deansdad
    4. Graphite
    5. AshWebster?
    6. Dave Wong

11. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

I'm hoping to come along just as a speccy if that's ok Tim, will not be running this time out.

12. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Absolutely fine, the more the merrier :) and now we have a butty van there doesn't have to be any of the usual cerfuffle over who makes the brews :D:wasntme:

13. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Thanks Tim, bonus is at least I won't need to offer to brew up then... :rofl:

14. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great thanks, so as it stands it was a no go then, only three of the above are actual paid members to

HAGGY likes this.
  15. tomliboo3

tomliboo3 Member

As it stands from LADS:

1. scooby251
    2. tharrington
    3. deansdad
    4. Graphite
    5. AshWebster?
    6. Dave Wong
    7. Tomliboo3 Tj and Chris

16. scouse dave

scouse dave New Member

8. Scouse dave

17. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Just a reminder guys, I need these deposits ASAP to secure places on the rollers, my list it now up to the maximum 20 cars as expected with a list of reserves now growing, I will give you guys priority but unfortunately cannot wait forever before I have to open it up

18. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I will be at yours on Tuesday morning, will sort payment then Tim.

Tim likes this.
  19. deansdad

deansdad Active Member

Will drop it off this aft :cool:

Tim likes this.
  20. scouse dave

scouse dave New Member

hi tim...im miles away mate...how you want my deposit?